It has been far too long since I last dropped photos here. These last six months, I wanted to improve how I shoot subjects, playing around with different lighting arrangements and environments. More portraits than I’ve done in the past, which means many more shoutouts below!
Hope y’all enjoy!
Sorry mobile visitors, I need to make this page fully responsive
Feel free to view the original photos here.
Lookin' like Miley Cyrus ft. Amy Jin
Big smile, wind in hair ft. Yousef Issa
King Neek ft. Yannick Zanfack
Currently my favorite couple ft. Mayank Makwana and Neeka Mashouf
Venturing through Salt Point, NorCal
“Ya diiiiiig” ft. Bryan Carbaugh
Heat and haze ft. Myself
Caves look cool in black and white
A Man and his Shadow ft. Jeffrey Lei
Attempt at ablum covert art ft. Susan Darvishi
- Amy Jin: Makes it on the photo drop once again!
- Yousef Issa: A real OG, always up to no good ;)
- Yannick Zanfack: This man is too powerful. And he’s a chef!
- Mayank Makwana: A beautiful man with beautiful hair.
- Neeka Mashouf: Two peas in a pod with Mayank.
- Bryan Carbaugh: This man is actually Mr. Worldwide.
- Jeffrey Lei: Aspiring film maker and a wonderful friend.
- Susan Darvishi: She’s dropping an album soon!